Well, Monday the 8th of September Bellamie started potty training. We bought her a potty and didn't know if she would want to sit on it or even go potty, but much to our surprise she went!!! Not just once but four times on the first day:) She still is doing great some days are better than others but for the most part she is going at least once a day in the potty. I can't believe how fast time goes by... She is going to be out of diapers before we know it, then school and all grown up. It's really kinda sad. But yeah for Bellamie she's sooooo big and we love her soooo much:)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Big Girl!!!
Posted by The Bateman Crew at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
yay! good girl belle! I'm so very proud of you for using the potty like a big girl... keep up the good work, and good job mommy its such a challenge sometimes...
Way to go Bellamie!!! I can't get over how smart she is. I'm not even going to think about potty training for another year... I can't even get London to walk.
WOW!! Taylor pottied in her's once but nothing after that, she sits on it and trys real hard, grunts and everything! LOL hope you dont mind if i add ya!
Yeah! way to go bellamie! i wish baylie would we have put her on a couple of times but no luck. im in no rush if she is my last one lol i hope not!
Post a Comment