Thursday, Sept. 11, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Posted by Peterson crew at 3:42 PM 0 comments
Here are 6 random things about me!
1- My favorite color is purple 2- When I vacuum the lines have to be straight. 3- I change my sheets probably twice a week. (OK I'm starting to sound like I have OCD... lol) 4-Diet Pepsi is my drink of choice. 5-I love Christmas and all the lights, decorations and presents the come along with it. (especially now that I have a little girl to get fun things for)6- I like Halloween too, that's a pretty fun Holiday:) I have tagged so far Charlotte and Ashly
Posted by the Bateman crew
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I have been TAGGED by Nicole
Posted by The Bateman Crew at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment