Thursday, September 11, 2008

Marriage Tag




Marraige Tag
What is his name? Cody James Bateman
•What is your full maiden name? Brooke Skinner
•How long have you been together? Married for almost 5 years
•How long did you date? a year and a half
•How old is he? 31
•Who said I love you first? He did.
•Who is taller? He is
•Who sings better? I don't know, I love to sing but that doesn't mean I'm good.lol He sings pretty good though:)
•Who is smarter? Both in different way's
•Whose temper is worse? MINE...
•Who does the laundry? I do
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
•Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I pay the bills:)
•Who mows the lawn? I do
•Who does the dishes? I do
•Who cooks dinner? Mostly me
•Who drives when you are together? It depends which vehicle we are in.
•Who is more stubborn? Thats Hard... Were both hard headed.
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends on what it's about
•Who kissed who first? He did
•Who proposed? He did..
•Who is more sensitive? Me
•Who has more friends? Me.
•Who wears the pants in the family? It's about 50-50
•How many kids do you want to have? Probably 2.
Now I tag you....whoever reads it!!!

0 comments: