Monday, September 29, 2008

The New Workout Plan

Well, two weeks ago I decided to start a 6 week turbo kick boot camp class. It has been really fun and a good workout. It's three nights a week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Cody takes care of Bellamie while I go so it's a nice little break for me and good bonding time for them. The lady that puts the class on is really fun and energetic. It's definitely a challenge but I can't wait to see the results that come from all the hard work... I'll post more at the end of the six weeks:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JP Feliciano said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

that sounds way fun. Rachel taylor does it and loves it! but for sure one thing you dont need it!!!! But then it nice you get abrake for once!!!

Boys N Me said...

I'd like to know more about the kick butt class!!! You look great!